The Silent Squares is a simulation that explores real and imagined boundaries and collaboration, and illustrates issues associated with thinking of projects as collective enterprises. It is a great simulation of the way a lot of work can get done collaboratively in construction and design. (And perhaps a better simulation of why work doesn’t get done that way.)
Each simulation includes directions, master templates and everything necessary to play. Each game covers up to 5 tables of 5 people.
Member Cost: $50.00 Each
Nonmember Cost: $100.00 Each
~Plus shipping where applicable
Tables of 5
- Print the Silent Squares Model (5 pages) & the Watermarked Model
- Cut each shape and organize into piles of numbers 1 through 5.
- Label envelopes (1 – 5) and place each shape in to the corresponding envelope.
- Bundle, Paperclip, and include the instructions.
- 8 1/2 x 11″ Cardstock
- Large letter size envelopes (non-sticky)
- Stickers numbered 1 – 5